Yoplait French Vanilla  » Food  »
  • Vanilla, in general, I love, especially in the form of ice cream, but it is very tasty in yogurt too, as this product proves
  • I always feel good when I know that I am eating something that is healthy but also tastes great
  • For those that like French Vanilla, I most definitely recommend this light yet very enjoyable yogurt variety

• by GenesisOne

Along with the Banana Creme and Strawberry varieties produced by Yoplait, the French Vanilla variety is among my favorites. Vanilla, in general, I love, especially in the form of ice cream, but it is very tasty in yogurt too, as this product proves.

Every spoonful is rich in

French Vanilla flavor and the first couple of spoonfuls that I take never fail to cause my taste buds to tingle.

The company did a superb job with the ingredients for this yogurt otherwise the French Vanilla flavor would not be as strong as it is.

What helps me enjoy this yogurt even more is its oh so creamy texture.

The yogurt is so smooth and so light, yet it is still thick enough so that it does not drip.

It is simply superb.

It tastes best when I have it right out of the refrigerator.

...

• Yoplait French Vanilla
      Then, I have cool, flavorful and smooth yogurt that really does a fantastic job of jump-starting my lethargic body in the afternoon.

This yogurt, in part because it tastes great, but also because it contains nutrients and vitamins that are beneficial to my body, makes me feel good.

I always feel good when I know that I am eating something that is healthy but also tastes great.

It is a wonderful combination.

For those that like French Vanilla, I most definitely recommend this light yet very enjoyable yogurt variety! It is so good in so many ways!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272310876091231/k2311a1023/10.23.09