Yoplait Banana Creme  » Food  »
  • I sure am glad that I did, too, because I find this yogurt to be positively delicious and now, I eat it regularly

• by GenesisOne

As someone that likes not only bananas, but banana-flavored treats like banana nut bread and banana pudding, to name a few, I was very eager to try Yoplait’s Banana Creme variety of yogurt. I sure am glad that I did, too, because I find this yogurt to be positively delicious and now, I eat it regularly! The banana flavoring is very

rich and it has an exceptionally real banana taste to it. Nothing artificial tasting about this yogurt variety! I loved every spoonful of it! The yogurt itself was quite creamy and smooth, too, so it was a real pleasure to just let this rich yogurt just rest on the surface of my tongue for a few moments so that I could ...

• really savor its creaminess and its flavor. What a great way to awaken my senses and help me to finish the rest of my day! I look forward to having a cup of this yogurt as it has a rejuvenating effect on me - especially if it is nice and cool. Plus, not only is this a delicious treat to have,
        but it also somewhat nutritious, too. There is a healthy dosage of vitamin D contained within every cup, among other nutrients. While Yoplait has many tasty varieties of yogurt, this particular variety is easily within my top five favorites, right up there with the French Vanilla and Strawberry varieties. Anyone that likes both bananas and yogurt really should give this product a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272310876081231/k2311a1023/10.23.09