Kroger Raisin Bran  » Food  »
  • The reason I like this cereal is because I like sweet and chewy raisins and this cereal offers a plentiful number of raisins in every bowl
  • I know that ever since I tried the Kroger brand, I have not gone back - expect if I had a coupon or it was on sale and I could get it for less than what the Kroger brand sells for

• by GenesisOne

Kroger Raisin Bran contains just as many raisins and just as many crunchy flakes as the name brand Kellogg’s Raisin Bran, plus, the Kroger store brand variety is sold for a lower price. That is why I purchase the Kroger store brand over the name brand.

It is just as good and it is cheaper, so what is not to like about it? The reason I like this cereal is because I

like sweet and chewy raisins and this cereal offers a plentiful number of raisins in every bowl.

The flakes are crispy, although admittedly, just the name brand cereal, the flakes do not hold up to well once milk is added to the cereal.

That is how I eat this cereal sometimes.

Other times, I eat it dry.

Either way, it is a tasty cereal that awakens my taste buds and makes my ...

• tired eyes go wide and I feel satisfied and enjoy it.

It is not exactly the most nutritious cereal in my cabinet, but I only eat it once or twice a week, so it is not something that I am concerned about.

If you are someone that likes the Kellogg’s brand, and you have a Kroger grocery store nearby, I would suggest that you give this cereal a try.

You might just

find it is in every possible way just as good as the name brand cereal - and purchasing this cereal will ultimately save you some money, too.

I know that ever since I tried the Kroger brand, I have not gone back - expect if I had a coupon or it was on sale and I could get it for less than what the Kroger brand sells for.

I definitely recommend this cereal, though!

quick note by anonymous :

Way too many raisins for my taste

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272310876051231/k2311a1023/10.23.09