Ronzoni Bistro Rotini with Tomato and Basil  » Food  »
0.5
  • Unfortunately, that is the only appealing thing that this meal for one has to offer
  • What taste is there is not the kind of taste that I like to have on my tongue and in my mouth
  • I highly recommend that this pasta item be avoided all together

• by GenesisOne

One of the nice things about Ronzoni Bistro Rotini with Tomato and Basil is that I can heat up the pasta right in the bag. That is right - no need to dirty a dish for this pasta creation! Preparation could not possibly be easier - just stick in the microwave and heat for the specified time.

Unfortunately, that is the

only appealing thing that this meal for one has to offer.

The pasta tastes as if it has been aging for far too long.

There is no freshness to be found at all.

Another complaint that I have is the pasta is very, very soggy to the point where I had a difficult time using my fork to pick up the ...

• pasta and eat it! It was frustrating.

Yet another complaint I have focuses on basil, garlic, onion and tomato.

I cannot taste any of the supposed ingredients at all! Nothing but the soggy and stale pasta! I seriously could not finish this pasta.

I could not even finish one-third of this meal.

The quality was just way too low for me

to stomach.

While there was enough pasta in this bag to serve as a filling lunch, I cannot see how people could stomach something that is just very, very bad.

What taste is there is not the kind of taste that I like to have on my tongue and in my mouth! I highly recommend that this pasta item be avoided all together!

Ronzoni Bistro Rotini with Tomato and Basil

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272310876021231/k2311a1023/10.23.09