Orbit Professional Spearmint
  • Please let me share my positive experience with you
  • Please let me start this review by saying that I like the taste of this chewing gum
  • I think that it also helps me become more awake
  • So, I highly recommend it for people who are tired and want to keep awake and focus
  • The package comes with ten items, which I believe should be sufficient for several days at least

• by cool

I have chewed the Orbit Professional Spearmint gum and found it to be very refreshing. Please let me share my positive experience with you.

Please let me start this review by saying that I like the taste of this chewing gum. I have felt that the gum has a strong mint taste that really helped me refresh my

mouth.

From my own experience, I can easily see that the Orbit Professional Spearmint gum is excellent in refreshing the mouth. I think that it also helps me become more awake. So, I highly recommend it for people who are tired and want to keep awake and focus. I especially recommend it for someone who is driving and ...

• feels tired.

I like the fact that this chewing gum has a lasting effect. I have felt its taste and refreshing effect many minutes after I have finished chewing it.

I also like the way the Orbit Professional Spearmint gum is packaged. I think it has a nice design. I enjoy its bright green color. The package comes with

ten items, which I believe should be sufficient for several days at least.

The only thing that bothers me a little about the Orbit Professional Spearmint gum is the fact that it contains artificial sweeteners instead of natural ones. So, if you are bothered by this fact also, perhaps it is best not to consume this gum very often.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272310875911131/k2311a1023/10.23.09