Lexma 3D Optical Mouse  » Computers  »
  • Please let me share my positive experience with you
  • Although it is quite a simple mouse, I think that it has a very nice and elegant design
  • Another thing that I like about the Lexma 3D Optical Mouse is that it has small plastic bristles on its surface
  • I highly recommend it for anyone who has a desktop computer and needs a mouse for everyday use

• by cool

I have been using the Lexma 3D Optical Mouse with my parent’s computer and I have found it to be a good and easy to use mouse. Please let me share my positive experience with you.

I would like to start this review by talking a little about the mouse’ design. Although it is quite a simple mouse,

I think that it has a very nice and elegant design. First of all, I really like its colors. It has a cool combination of silver and black colors that look professional.

Another thing that I like about the Lexma 3D Optical Mouse is that it has small plastic bristles on its surface. I think that it gives ...

• quite a nice feeling in the hands while I hold the mouse and use it.

Another advantage of this optical mouse is that it is very easy to use and reliable. The mouse cursor responds very quickly to my actions and is very precious in its movements. I like the fact that it moves instantly and I don’t

need to wait at all.

From my own experience I have found the Lexma 3D Optical Mouse to be a very reliable, easy to use and elegantly design computer mouse. I highly recommend it for anyone who has a desktop computer and needs a mouse for everyday use. I will rate it a respectable 9 out of a maximum of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 192310875891131/k2311a1023/10.23.09