Logitech N 100 USB laptop-cooling pad  » Hardware  »
  • But a major problem faced by nearly all laptop users is that the laptop gets heated up after a prolonged usage

• by ascribe

Life is unimaginable today, without a laptop in the lap. Now one does not have to continue with bulky, stationary desktops to work upon. One can easily carry a personal laptop to places. But a major problem faced by nearly all laptop users is that the laptop gets heated up after a prolonged usage. Is there a way to solve this problem?

I have got a Compaq laptop that usually got heated up after half an hour’s of use.

I felt irritated but did not have a solution

till I heard of the Logitech N 100 USB laptop-cooling pad.

I am much comfortable with the laptop operation since the day I have purchased the Logitech N 100 USB laptop-cooling pad for my laptop.

I find that the wave type design of the cooler is excellent that allows easy and effective air circulation to cool the laptop. It is made up of a durable plastic.

It is easy to be connected to the laptop and does not have a separate switch for the fan, making it operational ...

• the moment it is connected to the USB port.

The Logitech N 100 USB laptop-cooling pad is elegantly designed with a gray top and green bottom. The design is sleek and the thickness is just around 2 inches, making it comfortable to even carry it around along with the laptop, in my bag itself.

Once connected to the USB port of the laptop, the Logitech N 100 USB laptop-cooling pad hides itself efficiently beneath my Compaq laptop.

I realize that the 3 inches fan provided inside the Logitech N

100 USB laptop-cooling pad keeps my laptop much cooler than ever before. I am very satisfied with its performance and the fact that it consumes a negligible current from battery of the laptop. The noise produced by its fan is a hissing type of sound but is bearable.

The Logitech N 100 USB laptop-cooling pad also has rubber grips that do not allow my laptop to slip off easily.

I also find the Logitech N 100 USB laptop-cooling pad to be light in weight and also on the pocket, as it is affordably priced.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 332310875881131/k2311a1023/10.23.09