White Paper Towel Dispenser By Vialli  » Housewares  »
  • Please let me share my experience with you in the following review
  • I believe this fact means that the White Paper Towel Dispenser has both an advantage and a disadvantage
  • Based on my own experience, I think that the White Paper Towel Dispenser By Vialli is a good product

• by cool

I have used the White Paper Towel Dispenser By Vialli and found it to be quite handy. Please let me share my experience with you in the following review.

I would like to start this review by telling you a little about this paper dispenser’s design. Let me first say that this is not a big dispenser. I estimate its size

to be about half a meter wide as well as and half a meter high.

I believe this fact means that the White Paper Towel Dispenser has both an advantage and a disadvantage. I use this towel dispenser in small bathroom with a sink. If it was bigger, I can hardly see how it could fit into this small room.

Of course,

• the fact that this dispenser is so small means that it cannot hold a big supply of paper towels. Therefore, it is very clear in my eyes that this dispenser is best suitable for home use inside a small room.

The paper towels in the White Paper Towel Dispenser are Z-folded. I have found this fact a little inconvenient, as I

need to pull a few towels together out of the dispenser. Sometimes they don’t come out in an orderly way.

Based on my own experience, I think that the White Paper Towel Dispenser By Vialli is a good product. I believe it is best suited for home use. I will rate it a respectable 8 out of a maximum of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532310875651131/k2311a1023/10.23.09