Ponds Beauty White Cream
  • I notice the difference when the sachet is already empty

• by Reigne

Ponds Beuty White Cream gives me the kind of glow that i never know i am having. Before i was so hesitant to use it. I am not that very convince actually.

But when my friend gave a sachet of it and let me try it. I notice the difference when the sachet is

already empty.

We actually make a deal. Because she really wanted me to use one.

She took a picture of me before using it then compare it after. Then she herself prove it that i can be more beautiful by using this Ponds Beauty White Cream.

That i really notice that my face is whiter ...

• and smooth and good thing my cheeks got a pinkish glow. WOW really cool, and a lot of them are noticing it.

I became more beautiful everyday they saw me. And thats all because of Ponds Beauty White Cream.

I am now more beautiful and more mens notice that arround me. They say wow

you’re getting younger, minus 3 years of my age.

Very flattering and very overwhelming. I feel very compensated and i take it all as a compliment.

All their appreciation and all thier admire to me is paying off all my efforts of getting this beauty regimen every night and day. Its already part of my daily agenda.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312310875641131/k2311a1023/10.23.09