Katy Perry’s One Of The Boys Album  » Music  »
  • As far as what I think about the album, I think it rocks
  • I think her music is unique and interesting and tHat's what drew me to her music

• by Killer Miller

One Of The Boys is an album from Katy Perry one of my new favorite singers. The following are sone songs you’ve probably heard before because they are the sigles from the album. They are as follows: I

Kissed A Girl, Hot N Cold, Thinking Of You, and my personal favorite Waking Up In Vegas. I do this one at karaoke all the time.

The rest of the songs on the album are as follows: One Of The Boys, Mannequin, You’re So Gay, If You Can Afford Me, Lost, Self Inflicted, I’m Still Breathing, and Fingerprints.

As far as what I think about the album, I think it rocks! Katy rocks! She is such a ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142310875581131/k2311a1023/10.23.09