Bath and Body Works’ Dancing Waters Body Mist
  • Along with the other body mist from Bath and Body Works, I bought Dancing Waters body mist as well
  • It was an amazing price, but I would not have bought it if it had not been on sale
  • Also, the bottle it pretty small to cost $5, so it would probably be a little cheaper to buy a similar product at another store for a little more expensive, or the same price
  • I think that it is a little too much for everyday wear, but for dinner out, or even visiting your parents it would be great
  • This is a very classy scent for a very cheap price, and I love it

• by Joelle

Along with the other body mist from Bath and Body Works, I bought Dancing Waters body mist as well. It was in the back section, and a little hard to find, but that was only because it was really cheap, and there was their yearly sale going on, so it was kind of hidden I guess. I was vey pleased with this smell, partly because of its scent, and how it was different from the others that I have bought before it at Victoria’s Secret, Claire’s, and Bath and Body Works.

The

bottle was only $2.50. It was an amazing price, but I would not have bought it if it had not been on sale. Normally it is $5. But, if I had known how much I would love it, I would have bought it anyway, but it was the price that made me buy it initially. Also, the bottle it pretty small to cost $5, so it would probably be a little cheaper to buy a similar product at another store for a little more expensive, or the same price.

The bottle is ...

• nice, but I don’t like the way that it has very little information about the body mist once you take the price tag off. All it says now it “Dancing Waters” on it, and a whole lot of clear, empty space. But it is kind of nice because it is very easy to see how much you have left. Also, I have not been having any problems with the sprayer yet, and I always seem to get the defective ones that refuse to work, so that’s a very good sign.

The smell

is great for going out and special event. I think that it is a little too much for everyday wear, but for dinner out, or even visiting your parents it would be great. I think that the best way to describe the smell, would be that fresh smell after it rains, when the grass is still wet. If scents can be beautiful, this one is.

This is a very classy scent for a very cheap price, and I love it! I will be buying it again soon, the minute I run out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312310875321031/k2311a1023/10.23.09