Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Honey Do body double mist
  • The first year I bought a vanilla scented body mist, and this year I bought a new one, Beauty Rush Honey Do body double mist
  • I like the melon scent, but I just don’t think of myself as really a fruity person

• by Joelle

I have always loved Victoria’s Secret fragrances whenever I happened to be in the store. I used to go browsing through all the shelves of beauty products and trying them all, but I finally got my chance to buy some when the semi-annual sale came around. The first year I bought a vanilla scented body mist, and this year I bought a new one, Beauty Rush Honey Do body double mist. I was first attracted to it because it was under the sale sign (I did later find out however that

it was not on sale, just near the other items that were, which was a bummer but I really wanted it, so I bought it anyway), and then because of the pretty colors and the shape of the bottle.

The bottle is very pretty, and once the oil and water settle, it is a very beautiful body mist too. It is light lime green on top and clear on bottom, and is so pretty, that I hate to shake it up when I use it. The one thing about it that I ...

• do not like, is the fact that it has oil in it so it does feel a little sticky on your neck, or maybe even a little greasy. But it does last all day, so I guess that it is a fair trade.

Another thing is that if you don’t shake it up, it smells just like Pop Rocks. I love that smell, so it’s fine for me. If you do shake it up though, it smells like a nice fresh honeydew melon. Both scents are very nice I think. Oh,

and one more thing is that the cap on it is very nice. It is clear, and big, and it makes the whole bottle have a nice little finish, almost like a piece of art.

Overall, I like that product a lot.

I do think though, that if I had a choice between the original Vanilla Lace body mist I bought from VS and this body double mist, I would choose the Vanilla Lace one. I like the melon scent, but I just don’t think of myself as really a fruity person.

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Honey Do body double mist

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312310875301031/k2311a1023/10.23.09