Rechek’s Food Pride Country Style Pork Ribs  » Food  »
  • They looked good and I decided to make those
  • This wasn’t a huge issue (other than a couple getting burned) but I was glad I cooked them using that method rather than trying to make them inside the house
  • Overall though, I do feel this was a quality meat and I would recommend buying it

• by Steve

It was a halfway decent day out yesterday, with the temperatures in the 60s for the first time in a couple of weeks. Since it was likely one of the last days we will have like that before winter, I took full advantage and decided to fire up our grill.

While looking for something to make, I came

across Country Style Pork ribs from our local Rechek’s Food Pride store (a family owned store here in Beaver Dam, WI).

They looked good and I decided to make those.

For the most part, this was a good decision.

The ribs were thick and tender with plenty of meat on them.

I had to use a knife to ...

• cut them still but they weren’t as tough as other brands we have purchased.

The meat also tasted great.

I only had to add a little bit of seasoning to it rather than having to cover it in barbecue sauce.

This was a big plus for me since we were all out of sauce.

The ribs did prove

to be a bit fatty.

While cooking them, I had issues with the grill flaming up.

This wasn’t a huge issue (other than a couple getting burned) but I was glad I cooked them using that method rather than trying to make them inside the house.

Overall though, I do feel this was a quality meat and I would recommend buying it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272310875241031/k2311a1023/10.23.09