Expo White Board Eraser  » Other  »
  • My own experience with this white board eraser has been good
  • I think it is reliable, easy to use and not heavy at all
  • If you have any kind of white board in your business or school and are looking for a quality eraser for it, I recommend that you try the the Expo White Board Eraser

• by cool

We have in our company a white board, which we use for text and drawings of prats of the project we are currently working on. Therefore, it is but natural that we also have the Expo White Board Eraser to help us quickly erase the board.

My own experience with this white board eraser has been good. I think it is reliable, easy to use

and not heavy at all. Please let me share my experience of using this eraser with you.

The color of the Expo White Board Eraser is black. It is not my favorite color at all, but I think that the overall design of the eraser is good. What I specially like about this eraser is the fact that it is very lightweight.

From my own experience ...

• I can say that the fact that this eraser is so lightweight makes holding it and erasing with it very easy. i almost don’t feel the weight of the eraser at all! I can easily move it to any side needed and quite swiftly.

Another advantage in the Expo White Board Eraser is the fact that it is not too wide. I can easily hold

it in my hand and I feel that I have a good grip of it while holding and erasing with it.

If you have any kind of white board in your business or school and are looking for a quality eraser for it, I recommend that you try the the Expo White Board Eraser! I will rate it a 9 out of a maximum of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122310875151031/k2311a1023/10.23.09