Herbal Essence Hello Hydration moisturizing 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • We’ve all seen the Herbal Essence commercials, although they’re not nearly as interesting as the ones they use to have when Herbal Essence first came out
  • Herbal Essence has some of the most delicious smelling hair products out there
  • So although it smells divine it won’t cost you much
  • I’ve used this shampoo and conditioner combo for several months now and I find that I like it
  • It’s good for mildly dry hair that’s straight but I wouldn’t recommend it for those with extremely frizzy, dry and curly hair

• by Liberty

We’ve all seen the Herbal Essence commercials, although they’re not nearly as interesting as the ones they use to have when Herbal Essence first came out. Herbal Essence has some of the most delicious smelling hair products out there. It’s kind of what they’re known for. Herbal Essence has then expanded to other hair car products beyond their usual shampoos and conditioners but all of their products have that signature colorful bottles and great scents. I don’t use Herbal Essence products often but recently I’ve been on the look out for new shampoos and conditioners for my hair needs and among the ones I’ve tried were Herbal Essence’s Hello Hydration moisturizing shampoo and conditioner combo.

off, Herbal Essence is a product that you can find in most stores like Wal-Mart, Target and Walgreens and it’s affordable, costing around $3 a bottle. So although it smells divine it won’t cost you much. It’s what I call affordable luxury. I’ve used this shampoo and conditioner combo for several months now and I find that I like it. Not only does it smell heavenly, orchid and coconut milk, but I have noticed that it’s very moisturizing for my hair going in and washing out. Where I live we have hard water and that can do some damage to my hair even if I don’t color, blow dry and use any type of iron on ...

• it.

I liked that even after I washed out the product my hair remained moisturized. When my hair fully dried it left my hair soft, silky and shiny, instead of looking dry and frizzy. I will recommend though that you let it air dry instead of blowing drying it and don’t leave the house until your hair is fully dried because if it’s anything like mine it will frizz a little, and I have straight hair.

I have noticed that over time my hair continues to look healthier. So far it hasn’t turned out to be one of those products that works for a short time and then stops working with extended use. My only complaint

about this product is that as I mentioned above, I blow dry it or go outside before my hair is completely dried it will frizz a little and give my hair this sort of dried look.

Overall I think Herbal Essence’s Hello Hydration moisturizing shampoo and conditioner combo gets the job done but it’s not fool proof and without faults. It’s good for mildly dry hair that’s straight but I wouldn’t recommend it for those with extremely frizzy, dry and curly hair. I have virgin hair, which means it’s never been dyed or chemically treated in any way and yet if I don’t let it dry naturally by air my hair will get a little frizzy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312210875090331/k2311a1022/10.22.09