Glasgow Stereo Café Bar  » Restaurants  »
20-28 Renfield Lane, Glasgow, Scotland, G1
  • When we went, we were not going for the music but because they specialize in serving fresh and organic vegetarian food and as I am a vegetarian myself I love discovering new venues like this with lots of choice
  • The whole atmosphere is laid back and quite hip and I found it a comfortable place to relax

• by jeanne71

I was taken to these cool café bar by my Scottish friend on my first visit to Glasgow. It is located down a small, cobbled side street but is within easy walking distance of Central Station.

discovering new venues like this with lots of choice.

On most evenings they have gigs in the small and atmospheric basement area, but we went in the day and wanted a good nosh up basically.

They serve a great selection of vegetarian food and when we went they had an offer on for five different Tapas dishes for £10 so my friend and I shared this ...

• offer.

The other option I might have gone for was the soup of the day, which would have been £2.

95 by itself, but I could have had a sandwich with it as well for £4.

95 which is a good price for decent food like this.

The food was lovely and we were both full to the brim after all that.

For drinks they serve beer, cider,

coffee, fruit teas and a selection of fruit juices and soft drinks but we opted for a coffee which was good.

The whole atmosphere is laid back and quite hip and I found it a comfortable place to relax.

Maybe next time I am in Glasgow I will have to try this place out in the evening, but for vegetarian food it is a chilled out, laid back restaurant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72210875030331/k2311a1022/10.22.09