Skineeez Stuffing Free Dog Toy  » Pets  »
  • I think this is probably one of the best dog toys I ever paid for
  • Plus, they're inexpensive so if they do get ripped apart it doesn't cost much to replace them

• by Janelle Myers

I have a 75lb German Shepherd who loves her toys, especially the plush squeaky toys. I don’t, however, love the stuffing that ends up all over my house after she’s done mutilating them. I ran across these Skineeez Dog Toys one day while surfing the web.

I think this is probably one of the best dog

toys I ever paid for. They have no stuffing. It’s just the outside of the toy and a squeaky in the head and tail. What’s more, the dog loves them too. She slings her’s around and drags it all over the place. We’ve been through a skunk and a fox in over 2 ...

• years, so they last a pretty long time. Longer than a lot of other plush toys. Skineeez are great for tug-of-war too, and I think they make great inside toys because they aren’t going to break anything, and of course the no stuffing part. Plus, they’re inexpensive so if they do get ripped apart it doesn’t
        cost much to replace them.

My cat even likes to play with them too. So I suppose it could be a great cat toy as well.

I don’t even really have any complaints at all, except for getting up in the middle of the night and tripping over a skunk carcass on the way to the bathroom.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292210874940331/k2311a1022/10.22.09