Dark Candles
  • Like a lot of people out there, I love scented candles, oils, tarts, incense, anything to make my house smell good
  • My first Dark Candle experience was with the scent Crypt Moss,a full outdoorsy smell that is absolutely divine, and it was then I knew I had found my candle source
  • I've tried all types of scents from fruity to musky and have yet to be disappointed

• by Janelle Myers

Like a lot of people out there, I love scented candles, oils, tarts, incense, anything to make my house smell good. The only place I buy my candles, oils and tarts is Dark Candles.com.

and it was then I knew I had found my candle source. While geared towards those of the goth persuasion, anyone who loves scented candles will appreciate the superior quality and scent of these candles. I’ve tried all types of scents from fruity to musky and have yet to be disappointed. I ...

• buy them for gifts, always making sure to order a little something for myself, and everyone I have given them to loves them.

Dark Candles also has scented oils for warmers, which are very reasonably priced, tarts, lingerie sachets and body sprays. All available in a huge selection of scents. I

have a hard time deciding on what to order sometimes.

The only thing I could say about Dark Candles that might be critical would be that sometimes it takes awhile for a shipment to arrive. But considering that the items are handmade, I don’t so much mind the wait. They’re worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122210874920331/k2311a1022/10.22.09