Boone Bulletin Board  » Other  »
  • I think it looks quite nice and would like to share my experience of using it with you with you
  • Please let me start this review by saying that I like the way this bulletin board looks
  • In addition, Boone Bulletin Board has a wooden frame, which in my opinion adds some beauty to its natural brown color
  • I have personally never seen any problem with posting or removing something from the board, at least as far as I remember
  • I recommend it for any office, school or business use

• by cool

We have the Boone Bulletin Board at the kitchen in our company’s office. I think it looks quite nice and would like to share my experience of using it with you with you.

Please let me start this review by saying that I like the way this bulletin board looks. It has a

brown wood color, which look very natural at least for me.

In addition, Boone Bulletin Board has a wooden frame, which in my opinion adds some beauty to its natural brown color. So, visually I think this board fits well in our kitchen.

We use the bulletin board to post different cool stuff. Here ...

• is just a partial list: calendars, a phone list, a birthday list of the people who work here and so on.

I have personally never seen any problem with posting or removing something from the board, at least as far as I remember. I have found such actions as very easy. The stuff

that we keep on the board remains posted for many months, without any problems of things falling off etc.

I believe that the Boone Bulletin Board is elegant, easy to use and quite reliable. I recommend it for any office, school or business use. I will give it the maximum rating of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122210874900331/k2311a1022/10.22.09