Stone Pepper Grille  » Restaurants  »
Washington Ave, Upper St. Claire, PA
  • I ate pasta and my husband had a burger, and then we split a piece of cheesecake, and everything we ate was delicious

• by story3girl

I recently went to the Stone Pepper Grille when my parents were visiting for the weekend. As it turns out, it was homecoming weekend at 3 of the local high schools so we had to wait for 30 minutes to get a table, but the hostesses and servers let me know

that that was not normal.

The Stone Pepper Grille has kind of a bar feel, with televisions all around both (large) dining rooms that play whatever sporting event goes on. The menu is somewhat of a fusion theme, with pizzas, pastas, burgers and sandwiches from the grill. If you sit at ...

• the “pasta and wine bar” you can see the pasta chef preparing your meal right in front of you. The pastas have a variety of toppings that come from a number of different culinary traditions, from mediterranean to Cajun. The servings were quite large and provided enough for me to
        eat two full meals. I ate pasta and my husband had a burger, and then we split a piece of cheesecake, and everything we ate was delicious.

In addition to the quality of the food, our service was excellent. Our drinks were kept consistently full, and all of our food was brought quite promptly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72210874760331/k2311a1022/10.22.09