Nestle Halloween Mini Candy Bars Chocolate Mini Favorites Candies  » Food  »
  • I go through a lot of candy not just on Halloween itself, but the month of October in general because I like to celebrate Halloween all month since it is such a fun holiday
  • Also, I noticed that there is pretty much an equal number of each fun size candy bar in this package
  • I have not been disappointed by this candy treat yet, either

• by GenesisOne

I purchase Nestle Halloween Mini Candy Bars Chocolate Mini Favorites Candies because I feel that for almost twenty dollars, I am getting a whole lot of candy: five pounds of it to be exact. I go through a lot of candy not just on Halloween itself, but the month of October in general because I like to celebrate Halloween all month since it is such a fun holiday.

I put out bowls of candy throughout my house, and when friends and family stop on over, they help themselves to some candy.

Speaking of the candy, the candy that comes in this bag is as follows: Milky Way and Milky Way Midnight, Baby Ruth, Butterfinger, Twix, Snickers and 3 Musketeers.

That is seven different kinds of candy - not at all a bad variety! Also, I noticed ...

• that there is pretty much an equal number of each fun size candy bar in this package.

I have not been disappointed by this candy treat yet, either.

I have never purchased a bag with candy in it that tastes stale or goes stale quickly.

It would have been nice if the candy wrappers would have been decorated for the Halloween season, but oh well - not even

the bag that the bars come in is decorated.

Too bad.

Still, the candy is what really matters the most and there is a whole lot of rich and authentic chocolate to be tasted in this Halloween variety pack! This candy is great to hand out to the kids on Halloween night or put out at parties, too, despite the candy not dressing for the part of a Halloween treat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272210874490231/k2311a1022/10.22.09