Yves Rocher Culture Bio Awakening Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the Yves Rocher brand of skin care products, but they tend to be very expensive in Canada

• by Jessie Bahrey

I love the Yves Rocher brand of skin care products, but they tend to be very expensive in Canada. My mom returned from a trip to the US, where everything costs less, bringing me back, amongst other things, a pump bottle of a product called Culture Bio Awakening Cream. I was excited to get this, because their products are of such high quality and very innovative

as well. I had not even heard of this particular skin care line from this brand, but I trust this company. The bottle says that this is a non-oily cream that wakes up your skin in the morning, moisturizes all day, and is good under makeup. The ingredients sound exotic, such as green tea, marigold, olive tree, witch hazel, orange, peppermint and lavender. It is also 99.4% natural, and the packaging is even recycled and environmentally friendly. It also says that the ingredients are natural stimulates which will refresh and revitalize your skin. The pump bottle is also very pretty as well. My mom said that she paid $25 for the 50ml bottle.

So the next morning, I tried the new cream for the first time after my shower. I used it for ...

• Yves Rocher Culture Bio Awakening Cream
      a few days, and overall I really like it. Here are my observations:

-the cream is extremely light and non-greasy, which is how I like my daytime moisturizers to be; -the scent is definitely peppermint, and it does ‘wake up’ my face; -it absorbs into my skin very well, especially if you warm it in your hands first; -it really is nice under makeup, and it feels

fresh and light on my face all day; -my skin is very moisturized and soft after using it for a few days; -the peppermint scent is not overpowering, but it is discernable for hours;

I only have one negative comment about Yves Rocher Culture Bio Awakening Cream and that is that it does not have any SPF factor, so there is no sun protection; however, overall, other than the slightly expensive price-tag, this skin cream is great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312210874480231/k2311a1022/10.22.09