Paris Hilton Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • But, one day I was getting ready to go out with one of my friends and I decided that I should put on a little perfume
  • One of the reasons why I never really used perfume before was because I thought most of them smelled like an old lady
  • I think that Paris Hilton Perfume has a great smell, not I know the specific smell isn't for everyone
  • So you should definitely go into the store and either try it on or spray a little on a napkin and smell it to see if you like it
  • I found that putting on teh perfume right before you walk out of the door is best

• by forevergrateful12

I was never really into perfume until I received the Paris Hilton Perfume as a gift. My boyfriend’s mother bought it for me as a Christmas present and I never thought I would actually use it. But, one day I was getting ready to go out with one of my friends and I decided that I should put on a little perfume. I was about to go out and buy some, but then I remembered that I had the Paris Hilton perfume. I took it and put some on my wrists and neck. I hadn’t thought to ever smell it before, but it smelled incredible.

Ever since I first tried this perfume, I have continued to buy it. It has become my favorite perfume. At first I would just put it on

for special occasions, but lately I have been putting it on everyday, even if I’m just going to class. It has become a part of my daily smell. One of the reasons why I never really used perfume before was because I thought most of them smelled like an old lady. But this kind does not smell like that. It smells like a freh crisp female smell that is just perfect. It’s not suffocating or anything.

Many people are not fond of Paris Hilton, but you will be fond of the Paris Hilton Perfume. It’s a really great price for a good size bottle of the perfume. Make sure you learn how to wear perfume because you don’t want to end up smothering yourself in it. It should just enhance your smell,

• not be the only thing people can smell when you walk in the room. This is simply unattractive and people aren’t going to want to be around you.

You can find this perfume at any perfume/cologne store or even places like Macy’s or the Bon Ton. It depends on which area you live in. It’s cheaper if you just go to the store and buy it but you can order it online if you want. Just remember that with ordering it online, you don’t get a good look at the size, you can test it out to see if you like the smell, and you might have to pay shipping and handling. I think that Paris Hilton Perfume has a great smell, not I know the specific smell isn’t for everyone. So

you should definitely go into the store and either try it on or spray a little on a napkin and smell it to see if you like it.

I would also recommend that you check the ingrediants of the perfume. If you are allergic to other perfumes, make sure you aren’t allergic to this one too. A lot of perfumes have similar ingrediants.

I found that putting on teh perfume right before you walk out of the door is best. The smell does fade as time goes on, obviously. And if you want to get the most out of the perfume, put it on right before you leave. If you put it on first and then finish getting ready, like putting on your make-up or doing your hair, the scent will fade faster.

Paris Hilton Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562210874400231/k2311a1022/10.22.09