Juniper Grill  » Restaurants  »
1928 S 12th St Saint Louis, MO 63104
  • I think Juniper is more for a romantic setting, dinner for two and maybe dinner with a few friends
  • I enjoyed not only the food but the service
  • It was definitely amazing to have experienced such service

• by crystalowy

The night we went to Juniper Grill, I was like “not another bar and grill.” I have had my share of bar and grills but when I arrived at Junipers I realized that it was just the opposite, It wasn’t a bar and Grill it was just a gril. The environment was totally different from a bar and grill and that was what threw me off. I wasn’t

expecting to walking into the atmosphere I walked into when I first arrived at Juniper. It was warm and eccentric, small is space and very very intimate.

I think Juniper is more for a romantic setting, dinner for two and maybe dinner with a few friends. It’s more of a classy setting and that it was caught my attention. I enjoyed not only the food but the service.

• My table had every single thing that we asked for and more. I never one time had to flag a waiter down, they were always right there to answer my beck n call before I even knew I had one.

It was definitely amazing to have experienced such service. The salad which I had, was awesome. It was more of a mixed salad sprinkled with chicken and pepper.

I had a nice steak that was well cooked and well seasoned. I could tell that they cooked it on a grill, which is why they call themselves Juniper Grill I guess.

They were a bit pricey but it wasn’t over priced to where I wouldn’t visit every blue moon. I think that Juniper sets itself apart from other bar and grills as well as other restaurants

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72210874330231/k2311a1022/10.22.09