Tips and Toes Nail Salon  » Business  »
2153 Pontoon Rd Granite City, IL 62040
  • Since my bad experience with Prolong nails I decided to change my nail salon
  • I love getting a pedicure and getting one here was awesome
  • I like the fact that they took the time to conversate with me and make me feel comfortable

• by crystalowy

Since my bad experience with Prolong nails I decided to change my nail salon. I had already had my eyes on a certain one called Tips and Toes Nail Salon. My mother in law goes here from time to time and she told me that they were friendly and very professional. If you don’t like something

about their work , they will make sure to make it better for you. That is something I was glad to hear because my last salon didn’t do that and that was what I was looking for.

Tips and Toes Nail Salon is a nice, elegant place to hang during the evening. I love getting a ...

• pedicure and getting one here was awesome. They have the most comfortable chairs to sit in while getting your pedicure. I also liked the techs and the way they handle their customers. They were gentle with my hands and they were also very kind. I like the fact that they took the time to conversate with
        me and make me feel comfortable.

They keep you entertained with music and laughter. They aren’t as expensive as alot of other nail salon around the neighborhood which is a great thing. This alone is what is going to keep me coming back to get my pedicures and manicures on a weekly basis. Great nail salon!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412210874320231/k2311a1022/10.22.09