Salon Blanca  » Business  »
8111 Maryland Ave Saint Louis, MO 63105
  • The girls take the time to massage your hair while washing it which is what I love
  • The only thing I don't like about Salon blanca is the price

• by crystalowy

Salon Blanca is a salon that I took my mother to. She wanted to get her highlights done and I knew the right place for her. The reason I took her here was because they are known for their professional stylist. I love them. The girl that does my hair when I go does

a wonderful job. Whenever I need a close cut, crop and our highlight, she handles that with great care.

My mother went in and thought that I had taken her to a boot leg salon so I had to convince her to take a seat in the chair. It took me about 10 minutes but ...

• she finally sat down. I st down next to her and asked for a wash. I wanted my edges cut and that was about it. The girls take the time to massage your hair while washing it which is what I love. and of course this is the reason why I go here. Even
        if I only get my hair wash, I’m at Salon Blanca.

The only thing I don’t like about Salon blanca is the price. They can be a bit pricey for just a wash. Other than that my mother was satisfied with her results, her wash and her cut. And I was happy because I love being right .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412210874300231/k2311a1022/10.22.09