Sen Thai Asian Bistro  » Restaurants  »
1221 Locust St Saint Louis, MO 63103
  • I'm always into trying new things, I love to have new foods touch my tongue
  • I have no idea how I got here, All I know is that I stayed for hours on end once I finally foudn this restaurant
  • I enjoyed my stay and there are a few reasons why I enjoyed my stay
  • The first reason is because of the environment, I have had my share of Asian restaurants in my time and their atmosphere is amazing
  • Other than that I think that Sen Thai Asian Bistro is a really nice place to have an oriental meal

• by crystalowy

I’m always into trying new things, I love to have new foods touch my tongue. And that is what happened here at the Sen Thai Asian Bistro. I have no idea how I got here, All I know is that I stayed for hours on end once I finally foudn this restaurant.

I enjoyed my stay and there are a few reasons why I enjoyed my stay. The first

reason is because of the environment, I have had my share of Asian restaurants in my time and their atmosphere is amazing. It’s really laid back and classy and the people are usually nice. Now I will admit that there were a few people in this place that wasn’t all that nice and really had some bad attitudes but the food was so good that I over looked that ...

• issue.

If you have never had thai food before then I would recommend you check out Sen Thai Asian Bistro. When I lived in California that was all I ate was Thai food. But here at the Sen Thai Asian Bistro you can not only eat Thai Food but you can eat Korean as well as Japenese food to. I enjoyed their spicey meals as well as their tea.

They aren’y expensive at all, even though the environment comes off to be a bit pricey. It’s actually really afforable.

The only thing I don’t like about Sen Thai Asian Bistro is the location. It’s located in downtown St.Louis and that isn’t the great place to really be right now. Other than that I think that Sen Thai Asian Bistro is a really nice place to have an oriental meal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72210874280231/k2311a1022/10.22.09