Duck Brand Duct Tape
  • I would recommend this brand of tape to everyone

• by Mikaelyn Briana

I use Duck brand duct tape for everything from closing boxes to marking my luggage so that it is easy to see. Duck brand duct tape comes in a lot of colors so I use it a lot for crafting as well.

When my son gets a new coat one of the first things I do is put stripes of the Island Lime and Funky Flamingo colored Duck brand duct

tape on the back and hood of his coat so that he is easy to see while he’s out riding his bike or walking through the neighborhood.

I also have some Island Lime tape on the front and back of his helmet just in case he does not have his coat on.

He is outside in all types of weather and this tape has never ever come off on its ...

• own.

It does leave a bit of a residue behind if it’s peeled off, but I just put a few drops of melaleuca oil on it and it comes right off.

When we traveled by plane I also put several strips of colored duct tape on the front and back of our luggage that I wrote our last name and destination on.

Our luggage made it easy for the luggage

handlers to see where it should go, and also for us to see when we had to find our bags.

My favorite part about this brand of duct tape above others I have tried, is that those seem to come off in fibery strips where as Duck brand is very solid and the ends do not end up with extra string fibers getting tangled.

I would recommend this brand of tape to everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122210874010731/k2311a1022/10.22.09