Giftco Inc Angel Figurine
  • My ceramic angel figurine is definitely my favorite design of theirs

• by Mikaelyn Briana

My mother in law brought me a gorgeous ceramic figurine with metal swirling wings. The figure is so beautiful that I would like to collect others like it.

The angel is ivory colored with a pearlescent finish and has beautifully

elegant lines, and is holding a gold olive branch in its left hand.

The figure is elegant from its hair all the way to the bottom of its dress.

The angel is very well made and is heavy to my hand and yet solid at the base so that it does not tip over like my other figurines.

It is made by Giftco Inc.

out of China which is a company that offers other designs of ceramic figures as well ...

• Giftco Inc Angel Figurine
      as fun collectable gifts.

My ceramic angel figurine is definitely my favorite design of theirs.

The only thing that I am not fond of with the angel is the glue that they used to hold the wings on; it seems

to be something like hot glue and I can see the blob of glue when I turn it around.

The ceramic angel figurine is definitely an elegant addition to any d├ęcor and I plan to add more figurines in this design to my home.

Brielle Nettles says :

re : My ceramic angel figurine is definitely my favorite design of theirs
My grandmother had these. They remind me of her. They are beautiful and if handled correctly could last. They are such good pieces to light up dressers, coffee tables, night stands and even fireplace frames. White will match anything and they are a conversation piece.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 462210873990731/k2311a1022/10.22.09