Wooden Jewel Box  » Jewelry  »
Kmart–California,USA
  • When I visited a nearby Kmart shop last sunday I bought this Wooden Jewelry Box

• by Mythili Mohan
      When I visited a nearby Kmart shop last sunday I bought this Wooden Jewelry Box. It is white wash finished with flower decoration on the outside. The decoration was artistic and it is well suited for the white background.

It has two doors with small

Knob to open them. One side of the box contains five drawers.

Each drawer has been provided with knobs. Doesn’t struck as the finish is nice.

You can place earrings and bracelets in these boxes. In the next door there is a mirror which extends to the ...

• full length of the box.

A revolving necklace rack is also available. Just we can put the chains or necklaces in the hooks.

Further on the side of the door ring padis available. The finish was also nice and it is very simple and easy to

carry during travel.

I liked this jewel box very much. So I bought it without hestitation and not even checking the price.

To my surprise when I checked out i came to know that it costs only $7. 50.

Really a good deal for a Jewel Box.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45260887380131/k2311a0826/8.26.06