Desire Me by Escada
  • The story Incredible Me was interesting for me
  • I don't think the appearance looked flattering
  • It is mildly sweet and boring entrance for me
  • The enhancing aroma of chocolate and coffee made it more delicious
  • My only problem is the packaging, I enjoyed the rest of this scent

• by Chace

The story “Incredible Me” was interesting for me. Escada has released a new scent “Desire Me”, the next installment after “Incredible Me”. Of course the name alone is suggestive of something. It is described as “seductive” and the entire philosophy behind this is similar to Gucci’s “Envy Me” or even its predecessor “Incredible Me”. This was created to powerfully entice a man through creating an enchanting spell that when a man is struck by it, he is left helpless and totally tuned to who’s wearing it. Being the successor of the fragrance that hit the market last year, I went on trying it to evaluate what are the differences in terms of notes and if the story lives on or there is a different vibrance to this smell. My quest was to carefully examine everything and check if it lives on with its promise of seduction.

The bottle was

shaped like a number eight. It was letter E that was taken and both were concocted like the two crisscrossed C’s in Chanel. Gold was used to plate the letter E and the entire bottle was transparent. The bottle was stout in terms of height and it used black for the flacon. The idea is barely new. As I’ve said this can be seen in Chanel’s brand. The color of black, gold and white or transparent were exceptional. Those were the color of elegance and sexiness. But my overall assessment of how it looked like was not good. I don’t think the appearance looked flattering. If you are looking at it several steps away, you might mistook it as a cheap perfume from China. It was not endearing and too low for creative style. From looking alone I would not ” Desire” it. This is suppose to be ...

• for the youth demographic but the packaging was too granny for me. I was hoping for some modern features to come out but it did not.

Now let me delve into the scent. The first few spritz would give you citrus concoction. It is mildly sweet and boring entrance for me. Then floral tones of peony and green accords were at the heart and gourmand notes of coffee, chocolates and sweet notes for the dry down. It is floral fruity gourmand as its classification. The entire fragrance for me was something sexy. It really captured the philosophy and the story behind it. A little floral fruity is really magical for women because it transforms them into this pleasurable fancy fruit which is desirable. This fragrance doesn’t only rests there but has additional sweet accords to boost the fragrance. The enhancing aroma of chocolate and coffee made it more delicious.

For me, a woman wearing this scent is literally delicious and every man would have this longing to have a portion of her. This scent transforms a woman to something edible, very luscious with the fruity nuances and cloyingly sweet for desert. The floral combination would just make her pretty and angelic. I think all of the ingredients which is responsible for transforming a woman into this seductive nymph are present. This is adequate to lure and even drive men crazy. I liked it that the entire concoction captured this concept. Very well planned and everything was beautiful. With this scent women are definitely adored and men would surely fall for their prey. This scent for me is appropriate for evening affairs and definitely for fall and winter season. It is too hot for summer to use this. My only problem is the packaging, I enjoyed the rest of this scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562110873751031/k2311a1021/10.21.09