Grand Hotel and Suites Toronto  » Hotels  »
225 Jarvis Street Toronto ON CA
  • The bed was also huge and comfy I had no problem getting a good night’s sleep
  • I enjoyed the meals, especially dinner since I was usually ushered to the table near the window
  • I had an excellent experience with the hotel
  • If staff were friendlier, I could say this was one of the best trips I ever had

• by Chace

This hotel is located within the city proper. It is surrounded by nice restaurants and a few blocks away from the metro station. This gives hotel guests access to main points in the city.

The room was big and very clean. The bed was also huge and comfy I had no problem getting a good night’s sleep. The sheets were spotless. Comfort room was also clean.

Room service was speedy and efficient. I

asked for batteries for the remote control. I didn’t wait for more than a minute before it was brought to my room. However the hotel crew was quite uptight. They wouldn’t engage in friendly chats with guests. I tried once with the body guard while I was waiting for my ride but the guy just answered my questions with a ‘yes’ and a ‘no’. No other stories aside from those two ...

• words. The bell boy who ushered me to my room seems to be friendly though.

The restaurant was one asset. Food was exemplary. I enjoyed the meals, especially dinner since I was usually ushered to the table near the window. It had a good view to the pool which at night has some nice dancing lights under water.

When it comes to amenities, this hotel is complete. Facilities at the gym and spa

are new and up to date. I had a fun time working out with all the exercise machines that they have. The lobby also offers a relaxing ambiance. I enjoyed drinking coffee in one of the cafes while listening to the classic piano sound played by the hotel’s hired musician.

I had an excellent experience with the hotel. If staff were friendlier, I could say this was one of the best trips I ever had.

andy says :

i would like to ask kindly,if there is a genuine job offers concerning employment in the grand hotel suites,Toronto,Canada. THAN YOU

Muhammad Ashfaq says :

i would like to ask kindly,if there is a genuine job offers concerning employment in the grand hotel suites,Toronto,Canada. i received job conformation e mail from hotel as a waiter. plz conform it is true. Thank you

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22110873721031/k2311a1021/10.21.09