Covergirl Trublend Whipped Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best techniques in make up should properly be considered
  • My foremost problem is the heavy after feel I would experience every time I apply make up on my face

• by Chace

Make up is suppose to make you look beautiful. This is one of the greatest creations that a woman has to be thankful about. More often than not, too much foundation would make you look old. There are various reasons why we we tend to cover our face with foundation. One is because of the flaws that we are currently exposed, uneven skin tones perhaps or disguise blemishes. Most people overdo foundation in their attempt to get immediate flawless skin. But try to think about this, too much foundation would make you look mature. The best techniques in make up should properly be considered. There are various kinds of foundations, some having intense color, others too much white, and the worst are those orange colored ones. Finding the perfect foundation for your skin color is a process that does not have to be overwhelming. Foremost, know your skin

tone and apply light make up as much as possible. The foremost step though is to have a foundation that is has the most innovative idea. The foundation that I have been using for several years now is Covergirl’s Trublend Whipped Foundation.

My foremost problem is the heavy after feel I would experience every time I apply make up on my face. The foundation alone will occupy tremendous space in your face. Applying it should not make you uncomfortable and as much as possible I would suggest the ones which does not have too much heavy formula when you apply it. I have tried other brands but nothing would come close with Covergirl’s.

The first important feature I would like to share is its consistency. This is a liquid form foundation but when you test the liquid with your fingers, you can feel that it is literally like a whipped ...

• cream. So pure and soft. The first time I tried this I was amazed. It is fast absorbing and works well on the skin. You can almost forget that you are wearing make up because after several minutes of being absorbed in your skin, it does not create a heavy feeling. This foundation also has a cooling effect, when it touches your skin, it is not warm. The whipped consistency sets it apart from the traditional liquid form. It glides easily and you can really experience that it is soft and pure.

The after effect of this foundation is also very impressive. After applying this, when you look at your face in the mirror, the effect is like having a newly exfoliated skin but at the same time it maintains the natural look you desired. It is not obvious and people cannot notice that you are even wearing a

foundation.Other foundation will make you often look like a geisha but this one doesn’t. There are 12 shades available and I checked the entire collection and most of the colors closely resemble almost every skin tone. This is really a true blend creation, so natural and lightweight.

Covergirl Trublend Whipped Foundation has no unpleasant smell. It does clog pores too because you can feel how pure it is from the luxurious silky formula it has. And it is easily removed even with a mere facial wash. I have found the perfect foundation for me, lightweight formula, has wide variety of shades to suit your skin color, and a product which does not give you blemishes because it won’t clog pores. I would suggest Covergirl Trublend Whipped Foundation to every girl. The new age of foundation is the lightweight whipped formula. It feels like wearing no make up at all.

Covergirl Trublend Whipped Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312110873701031/k2311a1021/10.21.09