Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration SPF 25  » Cosmetics  »
  • For several months of use I noticed a softer, long lasting nourishment I deserve from Neutrogena

• by Chace

There are times that when we use tap water in cleansing our skin, it causes deposits to dry your face. Most of us take a bath using tap water but before you know it, this is one of those causes which lead to worst dry skin. Another, we always think that cleansing alone is enough to nourish our skin. The sad truth is cleansing without moisturizing is only half doing the job. As mentioned earlier, cleansing your face with tap water strips off the moisture in your face. Nothing is left but deposits. Sometimes we also forget that often shifting the temperature you are in would lead to dry skin. From cold then hot environment. Try to examine your skin before it gets the crack. And the most famous cause for dry skin is too much sun exposure. I guess this is the most

prevalent and almost everybody is guilty of this. The only thing that you can do is to prevent this and constantly moisturize your skin even when you are wearing make up. My practice is to cover my face with Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration SPF25.

Normally a working girl only has this routine, take a bath, cleanse your face, apply toner, foundation then make up. Remember that only a little of todays foundation contains SPF and you are lucky if you are using brand which has it. So if your make up doesn’t have it, you are already exposed to one of the leading cause of dry skin, sun exposure. Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration has SPF 25. This is already sufficient sun protection for your skin in that way it prevents your face from getting the harsh rays of the sun. This is the ...

• first thing I would like to stress out that with Neutrogena, there is sufficient sun protection you get.

We always don’t use moisturizers beneath our make up because most of the moisturizers today gives you shiny appearance and it would mess up with your mascara or make up. The good thing about Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration SPF 25 is that it can be used beneath your make up. It won’t give you this greasy after feel and a shiny coat to your skin because of its consistency which is designed to give you a lasting moisturizing feel without the greasy after feel. I tried it once and I applied my liquid foundation after, it worked well and my foundation was totally working well, it hold well in my skin as well as my other make ups.

This moisturizer is surely effective. The effect is it

actually extends to moisturize your skin by locking in moisture. Sun exposure, temperature change, these strips off the moisture in your skin but with Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration Moisturizer, you are assured that these external aggressors won’t cause dry skin. The reason why it is called “ageless essential” is the fact that it gives your skin tremendous protection to constantly moisturize your skin so as to constantly have that youthful glow. For several months of use I noticed a softer, long lasting nourishment I deserve from Neutrogena. I have not experienced dry skin anymore and I have a more youthful take on my skin tone. This moisturizer is almost what I need, it also does not clog your pores. This is the perfect moisturizer for every girl. It gives you the ability to constantly moisturize your skin even when you’re wearing make up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312110873681031/k2311a1021/10.21.09