Matrix Biolage Ultra-hydrating Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Using this ultra-hydrating shampoo brought a renewed experience that’s more than just washing dirty hair but also letting me appreciate its revived beauty

• by jhunie

This shampoo gives my hair a boost of moisture and makes a great antidote for my lifeless-looking hair. I’ve never used Matrix Biolage shampoos before until I came to a salon sale in my vicinity. Using this ultra-hydrating shampoo brought a renewed experience that’s more than just washing dirty hair but also letting me appreciate its revived beauty.

I had hoped for silky smooth hair that’s easy to tame. I’m naturally born with thick heavy asian hair as dry as the desert. I

have knots and tangles all over my mane. Biolage ultra-hydrating shampoo provides much needed hydration for my dehydrated hair. I simply lather on a liberal amount of this milky white shampoo on my hair feeling it melt softly and smoothly as the energizing fruity scent wakes my senses. I can easily bring my hair to a bundle as I massage on scalp down to my ends.

The tip of my hair doesn’t bond altogether, its spiky and frequently bite on my neck which ...

• is discomforting. After shampooing, my hair doesn’t feel messed up and makes a soft cooling mantle on back. But I always have to wash my hair too many times when rinsing it with water, could be too much moisture. I make sure not to leave any residue on scalp.

I normally have wavy hair but then, it’s tricky to style it straight with a straightening iron whenever I shampoo Biolage for my hair. The waves resist the iron ‘coz it waves back

after seconds of ironing. It can only be found in some salons and a bit steep in price which is a minus factor.

I got what I wanted with this super moisturizing shampoo. In fairness to this product, it brought life and volume to my hair. Sadly, in a realistic point of view, I can’t stay with this shampoo forever if it doesn’t allow me to style my hair.

Matrix Biolage Ultra-hydrating Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312110873551031/k2311a1021/10.21.09