Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
  • I recommend that people try Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash whether you are a teenager or a middle-ager

• by Andrea M. Gilson

I am in my forties and this has become my daily face wash. Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash costs only about $6 at Walmart and pharmacies for a 6-ounce bottle, it is a great deal. It has taken me until this age to finally find a daily face wash that I can be faithful to.

I do not have acne and

rarely get blemishes. I attribute that to this product.

I travel frequently and since the Neutrogena Acne Wash comes in a pump bottle, it is hard to pack. When I travel I leave it at home, I have skin issues every time I go without it.

A pimple sprouts up unexpectedly. When living my regular routine at home, I wash ...

• my face with it just once a day and at night I just splash water on my face.

That is all it takes to keep my skin clear. It only takes one pump and it lathers like crazy.

It does last a long time because one pump is really enough. The smell is neutral a lot like the bar Neutrogena.

It

is oil-free and is made with the common acne medicine salicylic acid. The pump is convenient.

I recommend that people try Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash whether you are a teenager or a middle-ager. Like me, it may take a ton of experimenting with products to find one that really keeps your skin clear.

Don’t wait until you are in your forties, try it now.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312110873541031/k2311a1021/10.21.09