Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum for hair  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
available at SuperCuts and other hair salons
  • When getting my hair cut at Supercuts, I bought Paul Mitchell’s Super Skinny Serum because it was on sale
  • I think I want to keep it on hand for moisturizing my legs before I put on my pajamas
  • I would not recommend Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum for hair

• by Andrea M. Gilson

When getting my hair cut at Supercuts, I bought Paul Mitchell’s Super Skinny Serum because it was on sale. That was months ago and the bottle sits in my cabinet barely used. It also boasted that it would add great shine to my hair, control frizz, and make blow drying go quicker.

I did not experience these results. It is very greasy.

It is meant to

be smoothed into your hair after shampoo and conditioner just before styling. It is hard to use unless you use latex gloves to apply it.

When only using a tiny bit, it is so greasy I have to wash my hands with soap and water before touching anything. It did cut down on the frizz in my hair but I did not notice any extra ...

• shine.

Blow drying still took forever with my medium length hair. Maybe people with very short hair styles would have more success.

I have used only about a fourth of the bottle but do not want to throw it away because even on sale it was $8. I think I want to keep it on hand for moisturizing my legs before I put on my pajamas.

/> It also seemed to cause my bathroom sink drain to drain slowly. Without fail each time I used it, and like I said I had to watch my hands immediately, my sink suddenly started draining more slowly.

I would not recommend Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum for hair. Save your money, there are products I have bought since for a third of the price that work much better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312110873531031/k2311a1021/10.21.09