Excedrin Tension Headache Medicine  » Medicine  »
  • You don’t have to admit to having stress to take Excedrin Tension Headache medicine

• by Andrea M. Gilson

I have always been a fan of Excedrin to take care of my chronic headaches. Since I suffered a stroke, my doctors told me not to take pain killers that have aspirin in them. Since I am prescribed a high dose of pure aspirin each day, I still needed a pain killer for my chronic headaches.

The doctor told me to stop taking regular Excedrin so that I would not have too much aspirin in my system. I turned to Excedrin Tension Headache medicine because it does not contain aspirin.

It works just as well

as the original formula. Any chronic headache sufferer will understand the need to have something on hand.

I keep Excedrin Tension Headache medicine in my purse, in my nightstand, the bathroom cabinet, and in my car. Other pain killers do nothing for my headaches and I get frustrated when hospitals try to give me a different pain killer.

I refuse it because I have experienced it as being a useless endeavor. I buy the Excedrin Tension Headache medicine in the large bottle of 250 tablets because I need to have them on hand and it ...

• is more economical.

They cost $13 for the large size. I am known as the Headache medicine girl because my family and friends know that I always have it on hand and ask me for a couple whenever they have headaches.

If I offer it to someone that seems to be holding their head in pain, they may say, “Oh, I just took something. ” I tell them that unless they have taken Excedrin their headache will persist.

I give them a couple Excedrin Tension Headache tablets and tell them to wait a while before

taking them. They work every time quickly.

You don’t have to admit to having stress to take Excedrin Tension Headache medicine. I have little stress in my life; I just want my headache to go away.

If you already take blood-thinners and your doctor says not to take any aspirin, take Excedrin Tension headache medicine. It is also a great option for those people that have stomach upset from taking aspirin.

Why live with a headache for a minute longer than you have to? Keep Excedrin Tension Headache medicine on hand and relieve is ten minutes away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262110873521031/k2311a1021/10.21.09