Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine  » Cosmetics  »
  • In fact, getting stuck with just one color is boring
  • The 5-tube pack I bought in Duty Free has been with me for a year now, and I’m still using it regularly
  • And what I love about Clinique lipgloss also is that it does not use any harsh ingredients

• by Collette

This is an innovative lipgloss product of Clinique mainly because of its design. Instead of just one variety/color/flavor of lipgloss in one tube, you get two in Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine. The tube has two different varieties, one on each end, so it looks like you’re just carrying one. It is definitely very witty.

It comes in a value-saving pack of 5 tubes. That makes it 10 varieties in all given the dual function. And this easily gives me ten options at once rather than being stuck with just one color. Although each color comes in lesser quantity than a regular lipgloss, it does not

matter because the variety of options is more important for me. In fact, getting stuck with just one color is boring. And besides, even if the dual tubes contain lesser quantities, it still takes me quite a while to use it all up as it only takes a small amount to apply to my lips. The 5-tube pack I bought in Duty Free has been with me for a year now, and I’m still using it regularly.

I’ve always trusted Clinique in producing high quality beauty products, and this lipgloss is no different. Aside from its smart packaging, it has retained the precise qualities that make clients like ...

• me keep on coming back to the Clinique brand. This particular lipgloss product gives a natural shine to my lips and makes it plump to look subtly voluptuous.

I always have this with me in my bag even if I forget to bring powder, blush or mascara. I have learned that I don’t have to wear makeup everyday to look glowing. Applying this lipgloss is enough for me to have that natural yet glowing look to add to my confidence. It lasts for about four hours without reapplying. And the nice thing about it is that it does not leave a sticky feeling on my lips as

compared to other brands. The sticky feeling leaves in a few minutes after application and makes my lips feel natural, like nothing was applied. Try to kiss your hand and it will not leave a sticky and greasy feeling on your skin.

I use this lipgloss also as an everyday moistener because my lips easily dry and crack. It has improved and made my lips healthier with continued use. And what I love about Clinique lipgloss also is that it does not use any harsh ingredients. I’ve been using this for a year now and have not felt any adverse side effects so far. It’s mild and okay to use everyday.

Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312110873511031/k2311a1021/10.21.09