Jimmy Dean Frozen Omelets
  • Recently I decided to return to my low- carb diet
  • As I looked through the frozen food aisle, I noticed something new
  • I bought them at the Publix grocery store at 2nd Ave S and 3rd St. in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida
  • I recommend that anyone trying to add more protein to their diet try Jimmy Dean Frozen Omelets

• by Andrea M. Gilson

Recently I decided to return to my low- carb diet. As I looked through the frozen food aisle, I noticed something new. They were new to me anyway. If I had known about them before, my egg stress would have disappeared.

I paid $2. 99 for the package of two. I bought them at the Publix grocery store at 2nd Ave S and 3rd St.

in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida. Jimmy Dean Frozen Omelets are made

for the microwave.

In just two minutes, my breakfast was ready. I tried them in the three cheese and ham/ cheese varieties. Those are the only two types there right now.

I hope Publix begins to carry other flavors. I don’t know if Jimmy Dean makes other varieties but I hope they do. I will buy them every week from now on.

It can be a challenge to eat more eggs. This is a ...

• no-mess, no waiting way to have a perfect omelet. They were about six inches long, and perfectly folded.

To cook, I just had to remove plastic wrap, place on a plate and eat. The outside of the egg was cooked before frozen until it has light brown toasted look on the outside. The cheese on the inside was really creamy.

I was skeptical about the ham and cheese because ham can sometimes be a weird

texture. That was not the case in the Jimmy Dean Frozen Omelets. The ham was cut into good size chunks and was not fatty.

It tasted great, but I liked the three cheese flavor better. I recommend that anyone trying to add more protein to their diet try Jimmy Dean Frozen Omelets. Making an omelet from scratch is not easy when you have to get to work in the morning.

Two minutes in the microwave and your eggs are ready. Enjoy.

Beverly heaster says :

re : I recommend that anyone trying to add more protein to their diet try Jimmy Dean Frozen Omelets
    I LOVE the 3 cheese omelettes but now can not find them, why have they discontinued them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272110873501031/k2311a1021/10.21.09