Hyderabad travel agent National Travels  » Travel  »
Paradise Circle, Hyderabad, India
  • I thought I would get another bus from Indore
  • As I was visiting Hyderabad for first time so the problem was to find the travel agent who can book bus ticket to Indore
  • I found it very costly but I did not have any other option because in any case I have to leave that city immediately
  • I paid him what he asks for and he gave me ticked
  • The cost is little bit high in my opinion but it is worthy

• by ankgol

Few days ago I went to Hyderabad by train. Due to some reason my mother told me to came back immediately. Obviously I was not able to get the train ticket of same day. So I decided to go back to Indore by bus. I thought I would get another bus from Indore. As I was visiting Hyderabad for first time so the problem was to find the travel agent who can book bus ticket to Indore. As I came out of Hyderabad station I asked taxi driver about travel agent. He took me at National Travels. I asked him about ticket to Indore. He said we have two buses for Indore one at 4pm and one at 6 pm. I choose 6 pm because that bus was sleeper coach. That means all seats were sleeper. I choose sleeper coach because the journey was too long (about 24 hours) and one can’t seat for 24 hours.

The person who was sitting there was very helpful. I asked him lots of questions like when the bus will ready to go? Is it AC or non-AC? He assists me and answered all of my questions. He told me that bus

is non-AC and a travel charge is Rs. 900. I found it very costly but I did not have any other option because in any case I have to leave that city immediately. I paid him what he asks for and he gave me ticked. He also told me where to go to pick bus. I still have 6 hours in my hand. I decided to stay at his office. I asked him whether I could sit at the bench or not. He said sure. Now at 5 pm one mini bus came at office. Actually this bus was arranged to pick passengers and leave them at the place from where bus starts. I sat in mini bus with my luggage. After 15 minutes we reached at the place where the bus was waiting for us. Conductor asked for tickets and he told us to take our seats.

I have 2 luggages, which I couldn’t keep with me inside the bus so I decided to keep it in backside of the bus. The conductor helped me and took my luggage at the backside. When I entered the bus I saw that the bus consists of 30 seats to ...

• sleep. At one side the seats were for 2 people and on another side it was for only single person. So basically the seats were divided in two columns. The bus was neat and clean. The seat allotted for me was double on the upper side. I was afraid who will come with me but when bus starts I saw that there one only 13 passengers. That means the bus is almost empty. I was happy because I was alone on that double seat. The seats were covered with mats. It felt like I was sleeping on my bed. Pillow was also there. Unlike any other buses the seats were of full length. My height is 5 feet 11 inched and I couldn’t sleep in most of the buses. On the both side of the seats curtains were there. I found that seats were very comfortable. The container was attached on each seat to keep our footwear’s. I liked that because when you go to sleep you can keep your footwears in it without worrying about them. The windows were made of glass and well fitted. One can easily lock them and open them according to
        their need. Now I was waiting for bus to stop because I was feeling hungry. Around 9 pm he stopped bus at some restaurant. I had nice dinner there. The restaurant was good otherwise most of the bus drivers didn’t stopped at good place. He called us very quickly. We were ready to go. I fall asleep in the bus because driver was running bus very smoothly and seats were comfortable. Otherwise in most of the travel buses drivers runs bused very badly. People can’t sit and sleep in that case. I was lucky I found good travel agent.

Again in the early morning he stopped bus for tea. We quickly had tea and breakfast. Now we were near at our destination. As the bus entered in Madhaya Pradesh he started picking local passengers who wants to go Indore. I did not like that idea. The bus was full and it felt just like any other local bus. Unlike any other travels he dropped us at destination on time. This was my first experience with National Travels and I was amazed by the service provided by them. The cost is little bit high in my opinion but it is worthy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382110873291031/k2311a1021/10.21.09