Tom’s Bar and Grill  » Restaurants  »
20 S Euclid Ave St Louis, MO 63108
  • I had to grow on a lot of thing swhen it came to Toms Bar and Grill but I think that I enjoyed it most when I got older
  • The price I love the prices of Tom's bar and Grill
  • The only thing I don't like about Tom's Bar and Grill is that it's a bit small and I hate small areas

• by crystalowy

Tom’s Bar and Grill has been around my neck of the woods since my mother was a young teen. Ever since I can remember we were always stopping into Tom’s. I had to grow on a lot of thing swhen it came to Toms Bar and Grill but I think that I enjoyed it most when I got older. I mean it is a bar and grill so I had to understand that the enjoyment didn’t

come as a young girl just going there ti eat.

The Area

Even though Tom’s Bar and Grill is a very popular bar and grill in St.Louis, it still has a crazy location. I have always hated the location. With it being located in the middle of the St.Louis Downtown area, it has never been in a safe environment. This is one of the reasons why I don’t visit all the time. I have never been a ...

• hue fan of the down ton area. So my visits are definitely limited.

The price

I love the prices of Tom’s bar and Grill. Everything is very affordable and easy to obtain. I have love being able to purchase a beer for way cheaper than I could at Applebees. The food isn’t high at all you can get a decent meal, whether it be a burger for dirt cheap. I think for Tom to be a Bar

and Grill, they have some great food.

The only thing I don’t like about Tom’s Bar and Grill is that it’s a bit small and I hate small areas. I feel confined by that area so most of the time I can’t stay all tha tlong. But the people there are etremly friendly and patient. They have a way of making you feel welcomed whenever you come in the door. It is my home away from home .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72110873271031/k2311a1021/10.21.09