Zia’s on the Hill
5256 Wilson Ave St Louis, MO 63110
  • But once I got a real taste of the place I gained a fond love for Zia's on the hill because they have some of the best Italian Food and that is something that I have always loved
  • Even though I enjoy going to Zia's on the Hill, I have had a couple of incidents with their customer service
  • Other than that I think that Zia's on the Hill is definitely a great place where you can not only take you significant other but your kids as well

• by crystalowy

If I t wasn’t for my husband then wouldn’t know anything about Zia’s on the hill. When I first was introduced to it. I wasn’t sure I was going to really like it. I thougt it was a little plain and the environment was cramped as well. But once I got a real taste of the place I gained a fond love for Zia’s on the hill because they have some of the best Italian Food and

that is something that I have always loved. The thing about Zia’s on the Hill is that they have some of the best italian pasta as well as bread on their menu. I have fell in love with their meatballs and spaghetti.

Since I’m a wine fan, they also serve imported wine that is very affordable. And we all know that wine with Italian food is a great combination. My husband introduced me to Zia’s Italian Resturant on our ...

• 3rd anniversary. He ended up giving me a romantic dinner and I was in heaven ever since. I try to visit Zia’s on the hill at least once every 2 months.

Even though I enjoy going to Zia’s on the Hill, I have had a couple of incidents with their customer service. One of the waitresses was a little rude about my bill. Thank godness it had gotten handled but I still felt as if she had no

right to get upset about something that was a mistake on their part. Other than that I think that Zia’s on the Hill is definitely a great place where you can not only take you significant other but your kids as well. They will have a ball with the italian menu and the great drinks. Outside of the meatballs and Spaghetti, I’ve become a fan of the chicken Marsala as well. If I could take my whole neighborhood there I would.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72110873261031/k2311a1021/10.21.09