Buffalo Wild Wings  » Restaurants  »
570 South County Center Way St. Louis, MO 63129
  • Other than Hooters America, I love buffalo Wild Wings, I usually go to the one in St. Charles but here lately I've bene wanting to go to the one over in South County
  • For some reason I like South County better because they offer fresher wings
  • The only thing I don't like about Buffalow Wild wings in South County is that they hire alot of teenagers which has always been a negative experience for me
  • Usually when I'm dealing with a Teenager, there always seems to be a problem
  • I have never gotten bored with the sauces and they have so many that it keeps me coming back for more without having to experience the same sauce twice

• by crystalowy

Oh my goodness Buffalow Wild Wings is my favorite palce to get buffalo wings. Other than Hooters America, I love buffalo Wild Wings, I usually go to the one in St.Charles but here lately I’ve bene wanting to go to the one over in South County. For some reason I like South County better because they offer fresher wings. Every time I have ever ordered wings from them they never took over 20 minutes to cook and they were always always great.

The only thing I don’t like about

Buffalow Wild wings in South County is that they hire alot of teenagers which has always been a negative experience for me. Usually when I’m dealing with a Teenager, there always seems to be a problem. I’ve encountered a couple issues with the teenagers in this location and it has made me not want to go back. No matter how clearly I speak they seem to get snappy and act like they ave no idea what it is I’m talking about.

Another thing I don’t like about Buffalor Wild Wings ...

• South county is that they seem to alwasy forget my sauce on the side. I have had to go back more than twice to get my sauce. This alone makes me want to start going back to St.Charles because for one it’s closer and for two I like to get what I ask for.

Unlike alot of the places that sell buffalo Wings, Buffalo Wild Wings offers 14 different wing sauces, so you are more than able to pick and choose what it is you want.

I have never

gotten bored with the sauces and they have so many that it keeps me coming back for more without having to experience the same sauce twice.My favorite wing is the spicey garlic blazing wings. Those are awesome. I love the tangy spicey taste that it offers.

I never knew you could come up with so many different sauces for a small little wing. Definiately a party place for me and my friends. And since it’s football season Buffalo Wild Wings is the place where we get all of our game wings from

Buffalo Wild Wings

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72110873241031/k2311a1021/10.21.09