Eat Well Restaurant (The Fort)  » Restaurants  »
Ground Floor, Net Quad Building, 30th-31st St. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
  • The upper level, I think can accommodate less than 20 customers or 4 groups at the most
  • That’s why when I got the chance to talk to the waitress, I was informed that customers will definitely have to reserve a slot in order to dine because the place is always full
  • My wife also noticed that their background music is pleasant Chinese Music

• by Giovanni Nunez

It was Sunday evening around 9pm, right after attending church service at Victory Christian Church at The Fort, we went to look for a place to dine within the Fort area. We found this only opened Chinese restaurant at that time and we decided to give this place a try.

So we ordered birthday noodles, sauced chicken cooked with basil leaves and rice for the 3

of us (My wife, my 2 year old son and I).

To my surprise the food was good, everything we ordered tastes great and they offer huge servings.

The place is not big though, not enough to accommodate large quantities of customers.

My estimate capacity of the ground floor is at most 25 people or 5 families/groups of people.

The upper level, I think can accommodate ...

• less than 20 customers or 4 groups at the most.

That’s why when I got the chance to talk to the waitress, I was informed that customers will definitely have to reserve a slot in order to dine because the place is always full.

I like their customer service too.

The waiters and waitresses are polite, accommodating and fast.

My wife also noticed that their background

music is pleasant Chinese Music.

Where else can you get all these benefits at very affordable prices? For those who want to check out this place, EAT WELL restaurant is located at Unit C, Ground Floor, Net Quad Building, 30th-31st St.

Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.

I intend to bring my parents here so they too can enjoy an authentic Chinese restaurant at the Fort.

Two thumbs up!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72110873070931/k2311a1021/10.21.09