Loreal Pure Zone (Pore Tightening & Clarifying Toner)  » Cosmetics  »
  • Last month I decided to buy Loreal Pure Zone Pore Tightening and Clarifying Toner from a beauty store

• by carmie26

I have used different kinds of toner or clarifying lotions for the past year. I’m so specific on my face regimen and I always wanted a mild facial cleanser.

Last month I decided to buy Loreal Pure Zone Pore Tightening and Clarifying Toner from a beauty store. I have seen their advertisement on local television programs and got so interested with the product’s skin benefits. I

developed a little pimples on my forehead and some bumps on my cheek so I decided to use it as a facial toner. And see what it can do for my skin. The facial toner has a Isobacter technology which is anti-bacterial agent that is mainly composed of salicylic acid. It helps fight imperfections of the skin such as pimples and blackheads where bacteria usually ...

• accumulates. I applied the product with a piece of cotton on my face in the morning and at night before going to bed and the initial results are very good. Although that day I still have some pimples I felt that my skin becomes smoother and my pores are tighter. So I continued using it until today and decided it to be my essential item
        in improving my skin.

Whats great about this product is that it quickly dries out my skin’s imperfections and tightens my pores. The texture of my skin is improving and it becomes more radiant. Although I find it has a tingling effect or sensation on the first use or first application. But other than that it is perfect for my skin. I highly recommend it.

Jana says :

I’ve been using the loreal for about 1 month now. I’ve seen a good results in my skin. my pores are now invisible and my skin becoming more radiant. I recommend this product for people who have visible pores and oily skin. Now I’m ask my boyfriend to use it on his face and now waiting for his result after 1 month.

carmie26 replies :

Hi Jana,

That’s great to know. Loreal Pure Zone really does make my skin look great. I do hate visible pores and after using it for months I am satisfied with the end result. I hope your boyfriend will see some improvements on his skin.

Erna Pratten says :

I bought myself a bottle of Pore tightening and clarifying lotion yesterday - i was told that it is better to use an exfoliator with AHA or Salicylic Acid. The thing is, i cannot read the instructions on how to use it as the writing on the bottle has come off (the shop where it was purchased, had put an anti-tamper proof wire stuck with tape on that side of the bottle). Am i to use this lotion as a toner, or must I wash it off again. Please help, I feel so stupid

carmie26 replies :

Hi Erna,

Loreal Pure Zone (Pore Tightening Clarifying Toner)is a toner. You need to use a cotton like what you do with a toner beauty product.
    I honestly agree with you on that, products with BHA and AHA are great to exfoliate the skin.

Jaanbi says :

From where u buy this Loreal pure zone pore tightening and clarifying lotion. Please tell me. I need this product. It really works. I used this 8 yrs ago.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312010873051231/k2311a1020/10.20.09