Skinwhite Glutathione Whitening Soap  » Health  »
2.5
  • I like lathering on the soap suds which produce a light fruity scent

• by jhunie

I ran out of soap one time and asked mom if there are any spare bath soaps she could give since she’s the one who does the groceries. She handed me a bar of SkinWhite Glutathione Whitening Soap. If I were to choose, I probably would be disinterested at buying Skinwhite soaps at a glance, but I willingly tried out the bar after knowing it had glutathione.

The soap pledges to make

your skin whiter in 7 days. Whitening seems impossible to achieve with such a short amount of time. I felt the bar has a coarse texture as I smooth over my skin. I like lathering on the soap suds which produce a light fruity scent. I feel my skin gets tight and dry after every shower but it’s always helpful to moisturize with a body lotion. Now my ...

• 7 days had elapsed and I don’t see any discernible changes with my skin….only a tad drier than before.

The dryness neither makes my skin smooth or supple. Nothing changed with my skin color even after two weeks of use. It might take a long term result to prove that the soap really works. But the fact that it failed to deliver what it boasts as ‘lightening in 7 days’ is

nothing to me but a phony promise. This bar of soap cannot be any different to an ordinary one.

Hence, I rate this soap a neutral 5 out of 10, partly because of the fallacy of its promise but still without taking away the pleasures of a refreshing shower. This is okay, just don’t expect too much from it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342010872981231/k2311a1020/10.20.09