Sheer Cover Cosmetics  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought some of the Sheer Cover line of cosmetics a couple of months ago
  • This is the best concealer I've ever tried in my entire life
  • I like to use the brush to dot all of my little spots, and then I use a clean fingertip to tap at the concealer
  • My only problem is, I have extremely oily skin, so after a couple of hours the make-up kind of smears off

• by rbrown01

I bought some of the Sheer Cover line of cosmetics a couple of months ago. Sheer Cover uses minerals in their make-up so that it is actually healthy for your skin.

First of all, let me tell you about their concealer. This is the best concealer I’ve ever tried in my entire life! I’ve had acne since I was five years old, so as

you can imagine I have quite a few blemishes. Sheer Cover’s concealer comes together with two different shades so that you can mix the concealer to your perfect shade. It also comes with it’s own brush. I like to use the brush to dot all of my little spots, and then I use a clean fingertip to tap at the concealer. the warmth from ...

• your fingertip just melts the concealer into your skin, which gives great results!

Also, Sheer Cover has a base perfecter you can use before the concealer that helps fill in pores and fine lines. It works wonderfully, but it is a very small tube. If you run out before your next shipment comes in, Revlon has a great primer that works almost as well.

As for the mineral powder foundation, it works really well to even out your skin tone. I always look great for the first hour after I’ve put it on. My only problem is, I have extremely oily skin, so after a couple of hours the make-up kind of smears off. But if you don’t oily skin I would imagine this make-up would work amazingly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312010872841231/k2311a1020/10.20.09