GHD Pure Hair Straightener  » Cosmetics  »
  • But, I have to say that the GHD hair styler is by far the best I’ve tried
  • I suggest buying one off of the retailer’s official site, or one that is certified by the company
  • However, I think that it was worth the expense when all is said and done
  • The only con I found with the straightener is that it’s supposed to double as a hair curler, but it’s a little difficult to get the hang of at first
  • I hope I haven’t left anything out, but I would say that I really love this straightener and I hope you do, too

• by WhiteIbis

There have been so many hair care products created throughout the decades, but none can quite compare to the GHD hair styler. I have tried many different brands of hair straighteners, curlers, and even a wave styler (which did not work). But, I have to say that the GHD hair styler is by far the best I’ve tried. GHD stands for the company “good hair day,” it has lived up to it’s namesake ever since it began creating it’s hair products.

So far, the only negative review I’ve

found about a GHD hair styler was when someone happened to buy a fake one off of a non-certified site. I suggest buying one off of the retailer’s official site, or one that is certified by the company. I currently own the GHD Pure, it retails for around $250.

Expensive, I know. I doubt I’ll be trying to purchase another anytime in the near future. However, I think that it was worth the expense when all is said and done.

The GHD Pure comes in a beautiful white box with black velvet detailing. It opens up to reveal an encased GHD Pure straightener on one side, heat-resistant holding case on the other, and a CD and booklets in the center. There are two holograms on the straightener and on the cord’s tag.

These should be different from one another. The plug should also be like that of a hair dryer (chunky with a reset button). When I first plugged in the straightener, it took about one minute to heat up, if that.

You’ll know when it’s ...

• GHD Pure Hair Straightener
      ready by the little beeping noise that the straightener gives off. To begin with, you will want to start by sectioning off small sections of your hair to straighten. I tried to just go with big sections, but it’s much less effective that way.

Once you start to straighten your hair, you’ll realize how great a job this little product does. It’s really great for girls who like to get their hair pin-straight without a whole lot of volume. The only con I found with the straightener is

that it’s supposed to double as a hair curler, but it’s a little difficult to get the hang of at first.

It can be done, but it takes a good deal of patience and practice. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a high-end straightener. It will leave your hair as straight as you could possibly want it, with very little frizz (if any).

I hope I haven’t left anything out, but I would say that I really love this straightener and I hope you do, too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312010872801231/k2311a1020/10.20.09