Burts Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, Blistex Lip Infusion and Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment  » Cosmetics  »
  • So, the other day I bought Burts Bee’s Beeswax Lip Balm, Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment, and Blistex Lip Infusion
  • This lip ointment is the best at soothing extremely chapped lips and preventing chapped lips

• by Joelle

Hi, I am here today to review several products, all of them lip balms. I am reviewing them because I have recently purchased three new brands because I have just started taking Accutane and will need to keep chap stick with me at all times to keep my lips from getting severely chapped. I have heard so many people say that they had very chapped lips, so I am trying to beat the beast before I even know that I am getting attacked (ahhh!). So, the other day I bought Burts Bee’s Beeswax Lip Balm, Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment, and Blistex Lip Infusion: Cherry Splash.

Burt’s Bees: The three

little words on the bottle say it all, “Soothing, cooling, refreshing”. This is by far my favorite feeling lip balm that I have ever tried. It is a clear-ish white0ish color inside, and the outside is a yellowish color. Although I would have preferred a better color, the yellow does stand out and whenever I see it, I remember to use it. The flavor is mint, and the cooling sensation is very nice and tingly. It also works well if applied liberally and used often. Overall, this is fantastic, and my favorite product in all.

Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment: This lip ointment is the best at soothing extremely chapped ...

• lips and preventing chapped lips. But, it is a little bit of a hassle to put on because you must have a mirror handy. And If you use too much it leaves your lips looking filmy. Also, it has a very medication-ish smell and taste to it. But it really does get rid of chapped lips, and fast, and you only have to use it once a day, so it is very nice in the end.

Blistex Lip Infusion: There are two things that I really like about this product. The way it smells/tastes, and the way it looks when you are wearing it. What I don’t like, is

the way it feels on your mouth, kind of greasy. It also slides around and off your lips, so whenever I am using it, I have to keep touching my face, which is not god because it makes me break out. But it smells fantastic, like cherries, and when you put it on, it makes your lips look like you are wearing lip gloss, and it lasts for hours.

Overall, my very favorite product is Burt’s Bees because it lasts, it smells and feels great, and the tingly sensation it gives…its priceless. I will be using this product for a long time, or at least until I find a better one!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312010872791231/k2311a1020/10.20.09